It's easy to register your pet!
Simple Pet Microchip Registration with no hidden fees – ever!
- Unlike other forms of pet ID, a microchip cannot be removed or falsified
- PetLink keeps your personal information safely stored and password-protected online; use our toll-free number on your pet's collar!
- Registration is valid for the life of your pet – no annual or renewal fees!
- 24/7/365 Pet Recovery Hotline
- Free Lost Pet Posters, complete with your pet's photo
Reuniting Owners with their Beloved Pets
PetLink is the cornerstone of Datamars' 24/7/365 pet registry and pet recovery service. The only unique, unalterable, tamper-proof and permanent form of identification that owners can provide for pets is microchipping. Once microchipped, owners are encouraged to register their pets so that their contact information is on record in the event that their pet is ever lost or stolen. A microchip, together with PetLink - give your pet a silent voice and give owners peace of mind that your beloved pet will always find its way home.
Registration with PetLink is often included in the fee paid to your veterinarian or animal shelter for microchipping. If your microchip registration is not prepaid, registration is only $24.95, but that is valid for the lifetime of your pet. There are no renewal fees or additional costs!
Microchipping works, registration brings pets home! Check out stories about pets that have been reunited with their families thanks to PetLink.